On this episode of the UnPodcast we revealed information about Scott’s underwear that we inadvertently left out of last week’s show. We also discussed why liquid nitrogen should never be invited to a pool party, when it is and is not okay to shoot video in public places and how the video can be used, as well as both good and bad ways to respond to negative (and in some cases false) reviews.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:55.25] Angry letters we received after last week’s episode
- [00:02:08.08] Let’s talk about Scott’s underwear
- [00:03:16.01] Don’t do this without permission
- [00:06:02.15] If you do this, it could be confusing
- [00:07:48.12] Why some people do things without asking permission
- [00:08:52.11] Now THAT would be a good April Fool’s joke
- [00:09:30.29] Don’t try this at home
- [00:12:48.03] Scary texts from unknown strangers
- [00:13:21.16] Just think of the press you’ll get if they call in the FBI!
- [00:14:16.02] Meerkat live-streaming video (and what’s wrong with it)
- [00:16:13.07] What we really need, when it comes to video
- [00:16:47.21] Perioscope by Twitter
- [00:18:35.06] What makes good video
- [00:19:14.22] The best way to create content
- [00:25:27.11] A restaurant that used surveillance to disprove a 1-star Yelp review
- [00:27:26.21] IKEA breastfeeding discrimination claim
- [00:28:58.20] The impact of reviews on businesses
- [00:30:48.01] Instagram shaming after a bad Yelp review
- And so much more. . .
Items mentioned in this episode